‘Waste Soil Classification and Disposal Options – everything you want to know but were afraid to ask’
Classifying waste soils for disposal without any prior knowledge can be difficult and uncomfortable at times, especially when it can be very costly if you incorrectly classify the material. This eBook will help you understand the whats, the whys and the hows of waste soil classification in the simplest terms. Download it now for free!
Impress Your Boss!
It’ll also give you valuable knowledge to allow you to understand the complexities of classifying waste material and identifying a suitable disposal route so that you can impress your clients and equally, your boss.
What you’ll learn by reading this eBook
- What is Waste?
- The waste classification process
- Classifying waste soils containing asbestos
- Off-site soil disposal options
- List of Waste (LoW) codes
- Classifying oil contaminated soils
- Deriving ‘Hazard Properties’