We are on the hunt for;
– Environmental Consultant – proven experience of Phase I and II essential plus knowledge of risk assessment tools including CLEA, ConSim and P20
– Remediation Engineer – experience of oil spill response, invasive weeds eradication and contaminated soil and water remediation projects.
Applicants are expected to have a sound academic background with preferred qualifications being an MSc or equivalent in Geoscience or Geochemistry, Geology, Environmental Engineering, Contaminated Land, Engineering Geology or similar. You must also have the ability to bring a smile to work and enjoy having a laugh with your colleagues.
The role will involve both site and office based work and the successful candidates must have experience of;
– Client liaison
– Management of projects and subcontractors
– Report writing
– Interpretation of site investigation data
– Waste classification – HWOL
– Identification of site hazards and assessment
– Evaluation of site risks
– Site investigation and sampling
– Invasive weeds identification and treatment
You will oversee and manage projects, including the compilation of health and safety plans containing hazard identification, hazard assessment, risk estimation, risk evaluation and method statements. .
We are offering a competitive salary together with the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where your opinion counts.
If you think you’ve got what it takes please feel free to e-mail your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.